Friday, February 10, 2006

never to early for beer?

One day this week, I stopped at the Grocery store to get a banana and juice for breakfast. In line in front of me was a guy with 5 cans of beer. He was with someone carrying a few cans himself. I guess it is never too early for beer.

Lately when I walk Caineal in the morning, I have also noticed half consumed glasses of beer. Bars here seem to let people take their glasses of alcohol out of the establishment. On the weekend mornings, there are usually at least 2 broken beer glasses and a couple glasses with beer still in them. When I got her, Caineal would try to drink out of these glasses. She doesn't anymore.

Last Friday, John went to the airport bar in London and he drank a Budweiser! Don't worry, it wasn't the American version, it was the original formula that is a Czech beer. He insists it is a respected beer.

No comments: