Wednesday, January 04, 2006

back in Dublin

Today I arrived back in Dublin. The flight was pretty uneventful. There was some turbulence off and on. They showed three movies instead of the usual two. Two of them were OK. The third was the Dukes of Hazard, again (they showed it on the way over, too). I slept during that part. Unfortunately, they didn't turn all the lights off in the cabin to encourage us to sleep like they usually do so I didn't really get to sleep.

When I got to Dublin, it was about 9:00 AM and the fog from last night was just lifting over the river. There was this surreal looking haze above the river and bridges. It looked magical. It is good to be home.

The trip home was nice, though. I am glad that I got to see a lot of my friends and family. I will post some pictures another day. I have to download them off the camera first. :)

No comments: