Thursday, August 02, 2007

Shopping

In September, we are going to a wedding at home. I recently found out that the attire is "cocktail." I didn't really know what that means and still don't really even after a Google search. My friend Ci is going to a wedding the same weekend and also needed a dress to wear to the wedding.

Last night, we went to a "color me beautiful" party at S's house and learned what colors are supposed to look good on us, what style of clothes to wear, and what our body shapes are. Armed with this information, Ci and I went shopping today after work. We headed out to one of the bigger shopping centres and shopped. And shopped. And shopped. Ci found a dress at Monsoon that looks absolutely fabulous on her. I found an outfit with potential at Coast but didn't buy it. We then had dinner and shopped a bit more. At 8:45 PM, we went back to Coast and I bought this top and this top to go with the skirt and have 28 days to return it if I find something better. I do like the outfit, though.

4 comments:

Diane said...

well, Heidi...no pictures? what colours ? do tell...

Heidirific said...

I corrected the name of the store. It is Coast, not Coach. Also, I updated the post and put links to the two tops and the skirt. Which one do you like better? I can't decide between the teal and black. I may just decide based on my mood on the day. :)

Yvonne said...

I think the second top.

Unknown said...

I hope you decide to keep your outfit, it looked great on you. I have to go shoe shopping now!!!! I like both tops. it will depend on your mood I think.
I hope your holiday is going well!! Thanks for the lovely evening shopping!!