Sunday, July 29, 2007

Reflecting again

This weekend I went through the entire blog! I started it Friday night and just finished. Granted, we did other things in between, but now every post is labeled. :) I know I reflect often enough, but by reading from beginning to end, I remembered some experiences that I had forgotten about.

Reading the blog made me laugh and tear up a bit at times. It also made me realize just how much we have done in the last two years. Our lives are a lot more active and I think more interesting than they were at home. I have far more misadventures. I think I have more adventures as well. These are some of my favorite things from the past couple years:
  • J living here and going to the Porterhouse with her
  • Barcelona
  • Venice
  • Giant's Causeway
  • learning to knit
  • getting lost all over Dublin
  • losing my keys in the Liffy
  • getting a personal tour in Germany

No comments: