Friday, August 24, 2007

Murphy's Law

I am really picky about shoes. I tend to buy comfortable shoes that I hope will be durable as well. I want my shoes to be a bit fashionable but don't have to be trendy. So, I have spent two years looking for a pair of comfortable, versatile black heels (with a low heel so I can actually walk). About a month ago, I decided that I would stop looking and just buy a pair of Clarks in black even though I have the same pair in brown. I can wear the heels with skirts or trousers and they are pretty comfortable throughout the day. So I caved in since I need a pair of black heels for the wedding we are going to next month. And I bought them. And I like them.

Today on a whim, I went into a Clarks store on my way home from work and what do I see: lots of low black heels that are cute! There was a pair with a little bow thing on them that I really liked but I can't buy two pairs of black heels, especially since when I buy a pair of shoes I get rid of one. I also saw two pairs of red shoes that I really like. I tried one pair on and I think they'd be quite comfortable. Now I just have to figure out what pair of shoes I'll get rid of if I get these...

(Note: I tried to put in a link to the shoes, but Clarks web site is set up such that you can't copy images or link to the shoes)

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh, just by the shoes. You know you want to, and every girl needs red shoes. Shoe issues? Me? Well....

EAH said...

Can't you take your own photo of the shoes. Afterall you take impresive pictures of yarn and churches, etc.

Heidirific said...

EAH, you are right, I could put in pictures of the shoes that I have bought. I have thought about it but thought that have just been a bit lazy. And I think shoes are harder than yarn to make look good in a photo. :) I can't post pictures of the shoes that I haven't bought, though.

Also, I tried on the red shoes and they didn't fit quite right. :( I'll have to continue the quest for more red shoes...