Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back in Lodi again

Today we got back from a bit over a week in Berlin/Cottbus Germany. For those of you have been reading a while, you know that means LOADS of pictures! I tried really hard to fill my 2 gig memory card and may have if I hadn't run out of battery power instead! I had three camera batteries at one time but seem to have lost one and I guess I need the third if I am ever going to fill the 2 gig card (which is a personal mission). Still, we managed to take over 1,000 pictures on my camera. Yep, that's over 1,000 pictures to sort through, rotate, and decide which ones make the cut for posting. Guess what I'll be doing for a long time (after my battery recharges enough to transfer the pictures)

So, we had an early morning flight today (but not as early a the one going to Berlin), got back early afternoon, got a bit of lunch and then promptly spent an hour reading all the email from the last week! The kitties also demanded a bit of attention once they got done being mad at us for leaving in the first place. Now, we just need to motivate to start laundry, charge camera batteries, buy food, sort through the massive amount of yarn I acquired in Berlin...

Gee, a nap sounds pretty good.

No comments: