Friday, August 03, 2007

Happy Friday

Today is a Friday before a bank holiday weekend. That is the August Bank holiday and the vast majority of people in Ireland have Monday off. Hurray! Today was a good day indeed. I had an OK day at work. The sun is shining right now and it feels warm. After work, I went down to This is Knit to get a bit of advice on how to fix some mistakes (that I don't know how I made) on K's poncho and got some knitting needles. But the wonderful thing is that the poncho is finished! I actually took it off the needles last Friday and then blocked it earlier this week. I still need to fix the mistakes but essentially, it is done! I will post pictures of it another day. I also did a bit of shopping for my step-niece's birthday present. I found something at Boots when I went in to get pain medicine. I also found Diet Cherry Coke in the boots near my apartment. Now, I love Diet Cherry Coke and I had never seen it before in Ireland. It tastes a bit different than it does at home but it is still yummy. And now I have to clean the apartment...

No comments: