Sunday, August 12, 2007

The poncho








Before posting more on Berlin, I am going to post pictures of the finished poncho. I am really impressed with how it drapes and it is fun to play with. Lisa took pictures of me modeling it and playing with the bottom of the poncho and I really hope that K likes it. It got mailed some time last week so hopefully she got it before going to camp this week. If not, she'll get it when she gets back from her week at summer camp.

I am also really proud of this project because it is my biggest and first "real" garment. OK, I made the hat but that is an accessory. :) This project, I modified from the beginning and had to rip a few times and then modified again. Finally, I got a finished project...

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

It looks great, Congratulations!

So what's next? :)

Heidirific said...

I am going to finish some WIPs and have also started a mistake rib scarf for myself. In Sept, I'm going to learn socks. But then, I also have yarn to make a purple pullover for myself...