Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

In the stores, that is! I noticed a couple weeks ago that one of the stores had some Christmas stuff out next to the Halloween stuff. Today when we were out shopping looking for a wedding present for a friend, every store had Christmas presents out! It is only the middle of October. Isn't it a bit early to have Christmas ornaments for sale?

It is somewhat ironic that the Christmas stuff is out in many stores because I have been thinking about Christmas already also! However, I have had to think about Christmas because I am coordinating a Christmas "play" and need to start practicing soon. We also need to start working on the decorations and the set. I have to pick music and buy bits and bobs for the set...

No comments: