Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Pressies




This year for Christmas I got some great presents. However I can't decide between two which is my favorite. John got me a new camera tripod. It is really cool because the legs are flexible so you can use it on uneven surfaces. After unpacking today I tried it out a bit, and it even holds onto our elliptical arms! I think it will be be very helpful when traveling and will help us take really cool night shots. It also works with both of our cameras.

I'm using the other Christmas present right now! John got me Dragon Naturally Speaking. It is a speech recognition computer program. So now I can dictate my reports in instead having to type them. I can also now dictate my blog posts instead of having to type them. Much to my surprise, this actually works in Blogger. John is also pretty happy with his Christmas presents. He got a new MP3 player and the Packers jersey. We got other stuff, but those are the favorites.

No comments: