Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Today John and I returned from a trip home for Christmas. I had a solid 2 weeks home so I got to catch up with many friends and spend some quality time with both of our families. John's trip was a bit busier since he only had a couple days before the mad traveling to see family began.

While home, it snowed many times and was nice and cold. I quite enjoyed the weather since we don't get cold or snow here and I miss it. Granted, it is nice to return to warmer winter weather but there is something about wearing big, bulky sweaters, a long coat, scarf, hat and gloves. It is nice to get all bundled up to go outside. Well, when you don't have to do it every day for 2-3 months. :)

2007 was a good year. I learned a new hobby (Christmas knitting pictures will follow) and it helped me meet some wonderful people. I had new challenges at work. We traveled some interesting places. We started planning a wedding. 2008 will certainly be an adventure as well. Changes are coming...

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Welcome back!