Thursday, August 10, 2006

Cathedral

This trip was about beer, chocolate, and churches. We went to loads of churches. I have lost count of just how many we visited. I also took a little trip to Koln to visit the cathedral there since it is a Unesco World Heritage site. I thought that it would be my first World Heritage site but when I got home and looked online, I was wrong. I have been to three other sites already: the Olympic National Park in Washington state, USA, the fjords in Norway, and the Giant's Causeway.

Anyway, I took a little side trip. This is an amazing cathedral and the highest that I have ever seen. I was surprised that it was right by the train station. I could see it from the train. It was also right on the river and in the middle of the city. Stores even attached themselves to the church!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks for the pics