Thursday, September 29, 2005

Update

 This moring, I got to the bus stop as the bus that goes the 1 route to get to where I was going was loading people. Unfortunately, as I was getting on, the driver said that the bus was full and we couldn't get on! A mate had been told that on the previous bus, too. So since there were 4 of us, I decided we should take a taxi. So we did and got there in 30 minutes instead of the hour the bus takes. :) We would have been quite late if we hadn't taken the taxi becuase that route only runs about 2-3 times an hour. It is the worst service I have encountered here in Dublin.

Yesterday it rained off and on all day and was a little chilly. I was trying not to wear a real sweater until Oct. 1st but I gave in today and wore one of my nice fuzzy sweaters. Today was cold, too, actually. I have been wearing sweaters and my spring jacket. I can see my breath later at night when walking Caineal. Brr. I turned on my heat in the bedroom today, too. Today rained a bit, too.

On Sat I get Darshin. I am very excited to have my furry big fat kitty again. Tomorrow John is supposed to go to the store to pick up the litter box and cat climber thing that I ordered on Sunday. I didn't want to pay 40 Euro for a litter box so I ordered one from Argos for 14! I had to wait a few days for it and hopefully it is actually in or I will have to get the one from the pet shop for more. I am getting a covered one for him even though I am usually against these. I want the covered one so that Caineal doesn't eat Darshin's poo.

No comments: