Monday, September 19, 2005

more expressions

I forgot a few Irish words/expressions.
jumper: a sweater or sweatshirt. I think it is mostly a lightweight but warm piece of clothing worn instead of a jacket

I think of them during the day and forget to write them down. :(

There were more things that I thought of that I like but I don't remember what they are. I guess I have to write them down. So today I waited 30 minutes for a bus and it took me over an hour to get somewhere that usually takes me about 40 minutes to get to. Oh well. The bummer was that it was raining. One might have said it was lashing but it was really just a medium rain, not that heavy and not that windy.

Today John and I took Caineal for a long walk in the park. That is something else I like: there are a few nice parks in Dublin city centre. They are small but since I get lost easily, I can wander around for a while before finding my way out. :)

No comments: