Monday, May 12, 2008

Where oh where does the time go?

Last month, my parents came to visit for two weeks. On the first weekend that they were here, we took the Bus Eireann day long tour of Newgrange/ Boyne Valley and Tara Hill. The tour guide wasn't one of the best that we had but it was still a good day. We had a few stops along the day. All in all, it was a good day but I suspect that there may be better tours, at least better tour drivers than the one we had...

I could write all about how amazing Newgrange is (and it really is) but I am going to let the pictures "talk" for me today. :)

Newgrange:












The Hill of Tara was also interesting to see. It doesn't look like that much at first but when you explore it, you can see some of the history. It was also fascinating to see the lambs running around this historical site!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, and you're both looking so happy. Congratulations on your ring and veil.