Monday, May 12, 2008

Progress

So, it is slightly less than 5 months before the wedding and 2 weeks before our move.  Although the "to do" list is still quite long, we got a few things done recently.  First, today I got my wedding band!  And I love it.  It is exactly what I thought I wanted even before we got engaged and it looks wonderful with my engagement ring.  I really want to wear it now but I have to wait.  John's ring should be done before we move as well.  :)  Hurray, one less thing to worry about.  We have also chosen our invitations and will be able to get them printed after we have an address.  And I found my veil.  All small but necessary things.  :)

We have also made progress on the moving front.  I have sold a bunch of our stuff.  We still have more to sell but it is coming together, or rather emptying out.  :)  We shipped some books home this weekend and went through more stuff and donated yet more stuff.  We just have to keep going through things and getting rid of stuff.  I really don't know how we accumulated so much stuff, and some of it moved with us last time.  Tomorrow I call the airline and book the cats onto my flight.  So much preparation and so little time to knit...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I know I'm really slow off the mark here, but a veil? Tell me I influenced you into trying and getting a veil :-)

-Laura