Monday, October 15, 2007

Renewal

Today I had a very challenging day at work. On my way home, I stopped at Butler's Chocolates to buy a friend a box of chocolate and got myself a bar. I ate a bit of it on the way home. When I got home, I checked my email and was delighted to see that my friend Yvonne had a second invitation to Ravelry and had graciously offered it to me! I then used the elliptical for 35 minutes. While I was exercising to relieve the stress of the day, John came home and he had some goodies. A friend had given him a lift part of the way home and had let John take a couple things from the garden. So now I have a fresh pink rose, sage, and thyme. After exercising, I made some macaroni and cheese from scratch and joined Ravelry.

Now I am going to cast on a hat for a friend since I finished the fingerless gloves I started this weekend. I am all about the present knitting. However, I really need to start my fingerless gloves since I now know how I am going to do them...

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I'm starting to get a rep as an enabler... is that a good thing? I hope you enjoy Ravelry!