Tuesday, June 20, 2006

New Kitten

Darshin has been very lonely since Caineal died. Last Wednesday, I went to the vet to pick up her remains so we can scatter the ashes one day soon. The vet gave them to us in a very nice box that has a space for a picture and her name on it.

Anyway, while at the vet, I asked the receptionist where we could get a kitten or cat to keep ours company. She said that they had three and I could look at them. Of course I did. They were all very cute. I liked the long haired one better but she was very shy. There was one with more white but I was told he was the naughty one of the litter. I don't need another naughty kitten. So, I picked this one up and she just purred on my shoulder.

Today I brought her home! Darshin and little girl (not named yet) seem to be getting along pretty well and have been playing together all evening. Darshin keeps trying to get her to chase but she hasn't learned that game yet...




No comments: