Sunday, February 17, 2008

You make my day!

Last week (I think), Aileen gave me a "you make my day award" along with some other people. She had a pretty image to go with it, which I don't seem to be able to copy. You are supposed to nominate someone else to keep the award going.

Yvonne, makes my day because she is good fun to knit with on Thursdays and is a good friend. She also has a cat and facilitates my yarn stash addiction. :) She has mentioned that I am her main enabler, she is also good at enabling. :)

Sharon also makes my day because she brings a unique perspective to being a parent of a child with autism. Through her writing, it is obvious that she loves her son dearly and really has a balanced approach to educating him. She seems to look for research based techniques and loves her son for who is he is. She isn't searching for a cure. That is refreshing to me. So, thanks Sharon!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Awww,thanks hun! :)

Sharon McDaid said...

Ohhh! Thank you for the award and the very kind words. I'll be happy to pass it on.