Sunday, February 24, 2008

Knitting update





I haven't posted much knitting lately even though I have been doing a lot of it. Right now, I have a lot projects on my sticks. I am working on a shawl/wrap for the wedding, a pair of socks for my dad, a blanket for a baby, and a hat for a friend. I also took a class at This is Knit to learn a new way of knitting sweaters and have a "pattern" to make myself a sweater but it has to wait!

So far this year, I have made:
  • one baby blanket
  • three baby hats
  • one adult hat
  • one children's hat
  • finished one of my dad's socks (and am about 1/3 way done with the second)
  • a head warmer thing for myself
Wow, that's a lot of knitting and probably explains why the wedding project is only 1/3 of the way done!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Busy busy! It's interesting to see the SWAK knit up, it's much pinker than I was expecting.

Heidirific said...

I had to use the flash so the pictures are a little washed out. It isn't pinky pink. I'm really happy with it and think I'll make one for myself, even if it isn't purple. :)