Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cliffs of Moher










Yep, this means yet more pictures. And there is even one attempt at a self portrait of the three of us. :)

Since we were on the west coast, I decided that R and K should see the Cliffs of Moher. I had seen them before and have posted pictures before but this visit was different because the visitor centre is now finished. I know that doesn't seem like it should make a difference, but it does. It does because they also expanded where you can go, and therefore you can get a better view of the cliffs. Overall, I like that you can now see a bit more of the cliffs.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Love the photos of the Cliffs of Moher. I am currently doing an oil painting of these which is why I am interested. Hope you enjoyed yourself - it really is a beautiful part of Ireland - I have been there several times.

Heidirific said...

Mary, this is the second time that I have been there. If you want to see more of my photos from the Cliffs, I can email some to you.