Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happiness

Every spring, I feel my spirits lift a bit as the days get brighter, the days get warmer (in theory), the birds sing, and flowers bloom. There are a lot of flowers blooming here and it makes me smile whenever I see them because I love flowers. Because I can feel my spirits lifting, I thought I would post about happiness.

So, these are a few of the everyday things that bring me joy.
  • seeing John and getting hugs and kisses from him
  • knitting
  • knitting with both cats curled up on my lap/legs sleeping near each other
  • seeing flowers blooming
  • a sunny day
  • the sun actually warming the day (as opposed to winter when the sun means cold)
  • seeing progress in children I treat
  • wearing my knitted projects (I will post pictures of one of them later)
  • sleeping in
  • having Darshin wake me up by licking my nose, curling up near my head and purring while I pet his belly
  • Tiffin almost jumping up to reach my hand as I go to pet her when I get home from work
  • Tiffin curling up on my shoulder, purring loudly, while I pet her
  • Meeting up with girl friends for coffee or dinner
  • John cleaning the apartment and doing dishes

No comments: