Monday, July 03, 2006

Stinky Bus

The wheels on the bus go shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake shake shake
The exhaust from the bus go stink stink stink stink, stink stink stink, stink stink stink
The seats on the bus are grubby grubby grubby, grubby grubby grubby, grubby grubby grubby,
The people on the bus go sit sit sit (right next to you when they don't have to)
The drivers on the bus go "speed speed speed," speed speed speed, speed speed speed
Because the buses are always late late late, late late late, late late late
Then the people go, "get me off, get me off, get me off"
All through the town.

But seriously, I think I need a holiday.

I sat in the back of the bus on my way home tonight. I got a nasty headache from the fumes. The vibration of the bus when it was stopped also made my MP3 player sound funny. Like the music was on a record skipping.

While sitting in the back of the bus, I kept thinking, "I should move forward but then I'd have to sit next to someone." I really don't like sitting next to people.

Soon I am getting a bike and may use that for transport instead.

1 comment:

Travors said...

Lol.
You forgot to mention the cigarette smoking scangers on the bus who go yell, yell, yell, aaalll night long :)