Sunday, October 30, 2005

week with Christine

So I haven't written in forever. :( Things been very busy and I have been working some long hours. Daylight savings time ended today so it is dark by 5:00. That makes me sad because it means that winter is coming. But that also means that Christmas is coming and I get to home and see lots of people.

My friend Christine came to visit us for a week. It was a really busy week. We went on the Jameson Whiskey tour, drank Guiness at the Guiness storehouse, went to my local pub almost every night, ate out at all my preferred places, and also went a way to Galway for a couple of days. Pictures will follow, honest, but I need to make dinner and pictures take a long time. :) So Galway was pretty. It rained and was windy, but it was still beautiful. We spent a lot of time driving the country side but got to tour a castle and walk around a bit.

No comments: