Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy cat, stressed dog

Darshin and Caineal are doing pretty well in day 2. They mostly follow each other around and try to smell each other. Darshin tries to smell Caineal's nose but she shows her teeth then. I think that when noone is home they get along because Caineal sleeps on the couch and Darshin greets us at the door. Caineal barks at Darshin when he is on the bed or trying to get my attention. Basically, I think that Darshin is happy to be back with me and not that bothered by Caineal. I actually think Darshin likes her. Whenever I go near Darshin, he purrs and rubs against me. He hisses or growls if I am petting him and Caineal comes close. He is a silly kitty. The two main problems with Caineal right now: she digs in the litter box to eat Darshin's poo and has peed on the floor yesterday but has done better today. She is also jealous of Darshin.

Today Susan, John and I went on the Wicklow/Powerscourt/Glendalough tour. It was nice but a little long. We hiked a little and got to see some pretty scenery and finally got out of the city. I took some pictures which I will post another day.

I am really tired since Darshin woke me up last night to be pet and sleep around my head. He also kept licking my face.

No comments: