Tuesday, October 11, 2005

good day

Today I had  long train ride to get somewhere outside of Dublin.  My train ride was about 50 minutes. It was a really nice ride since I got to see farm land and the sea lots. At one point, the sea was on both sides of the train. When I got off the train, I saw that the train stop overlooked the beach! Even in the rain it was quite pretty. After I was done with my task and back at the train station, I got to watch the sea and smell the fresh sea air for half an hour because I missed the train I wanted. Normally I would be frustrated but I was actually glad since it meant I got to spend time by the sea.
 

Today was cold and rainy. When I got in the taxi this morning, it said it was 9 degress. That is 48 degress Ferenheit. I think it got colder throughout the day, not warmer. :( I turned the heat on a bit and am curled up in a nice wooly blanket.

No comments: