Monday, December 05, 2005

dogs in Munich

I got back from Munich today. It was a good weekend. The flight was a couple hours late leaving Dublin because there was a "blizzard" in Munich. By blizzard, I think they meant it was snowing and they didn't know what to do about it. By the time we got there it was raining and the majority of the snow was gone.

As we walked around, I noticed lots of dogs. Big dogs, little dogs, all kinds of dogs. They are allowed on the trains and in stores! Today when shopping, I saw a couple dogs in stores. I even saw a guy walking his dog and holding a briefcase so he may be allowed to take his dog to work. How cool is that? I suppose not so great for the people who have allergies but they probably wouldn't be able to breath due to all the others smoking anyway.

No comments: