Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Decisions

This year, we are having great difficulty planning our holidays. I know, life is tough. :) We usually take two one-week trips but have to take one week in Sept to go home. We are planning on going somewhere the last week of October (week with Halloween). However, we can't decide where to go. We wanted to go to Croatia or Slovenia but it would be difficult to get there that time of the year.

For this holiday, I really want nature. It will be our only "real" vacation of the year and I desparately need a nature break. I like waterfalls and mountains and the ocean. We like culture but I really want nature and some nice weather (the Irish summer has been a bit of crap this year).

So readers, any suggestions (we've been to Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, London, Paris, Brussels, Salzburg, Venice, Norway)?

No comments: