Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Layout of blog

I recently changed to the new blogger and I've noticed that my sidebar (the about me, previous posts, links, counter etc) sometimes shows up at the bottom on the right side instead of along side my posts.

Dear readers, please leave a comment for me if this is happening to you and what browser (Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Opera, some other one) you are using. This information will help me figure out what the problem may be or if it is only my work computer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
as I'm looking at your blog now, your sidebar is at the lower right hand side of your blog, and I'm using Internet Explorer.

Thanks for the terrific entry on the Dublin blog about knitting, that's sounds like a great way to develop a new skill and meet new people.

Best of luck with fixing your blog's glitch.

Anonymous said...

I just tried Firefox, Safari, and Camino and all look ok to me. I don't recall the sidebar showing up in any different spot lately.