Sunday, October 05, 2008

Bachelorette night




Saturday a week ago, John had his bachelor party and I had my bachelorette/hen night. We had dinner at a lovely restaurant that my friend A knows. It was a lovely meal with lovely ladies. A had chosen the menu and tried to pick things that I would like (and she did quite well I must say). She even had the menus printed and a personal cake. I was quite happy that it was all in good taste. :)

After dinner, four of us when to a karaoke bar and tried to sing some karaoke. We stayed a couple hours but our name didn't get called. While waiting, J took some random guy's hat and cigarette and sported them for a picture. Luckily, the guy was a good sport about it. As we were leaving, we ran into some guys going in and chatted with them for a while before going for breakfast food a couple blocks away. After breakfast, we took the train back up to A's car and then headed home. We got home about 3:30 AM!! We were home about 1 1/2 hours later than the bachelor night. :)

The next morning, J, A, and I were up for an 11:00 AM manicure and pedicure. It was lovely pampering. and I'm headed back to the spa on Friday for a manicure and massage.

No comments: